Visa Gift Card
VISA Gift Card Drawing December 8th (Winter Concert)
Winter Concert Drawings: The Band Program will be selling $5 Drawing tickets for chances to win a $250 VISA Gift Card. We are purchasing one $250 VISA Gift Card for every 250 tickets sold. The more tickets we sell, the more gift cards Santa Teresa will offer in the drawing. Need not be present at the Fall Concert to win. Students will be asked to sell one book (10 tickets) for the band, and any additional tickets sold will earn the student 50% of the sales price for their Charms account.
Student/Volunteer Seller Drawing: For every 10 tickets a student/volunteer sells, the student/volunteer will be entered in a drawing for a chance win one $250 VISA Gift Card. Student/Volunteer drawing to be held at the Santa Teresa Fall Concert.
Who Benefits? This benefits the Santa Teresa Band Program students. The monies raised allow Santa Teresa Music & Arts to purchase instruments, instructor time, and music for our students. Students also benefit by increasing the value of their Charms account to offset their Band donations or the Hawaii trip.
1. This is a “Drawing” and not a “Raffle” to comply with CA State Law
2. One book of 10 tickets will be issued at a time
3. Tickets are $5 each, cash & checks accepted (make check payable to STMAA)
4. Student keeps stub portion with the purchaser information on it and gives customer the ticket portion with drawing information (These stubs must be turned in).
5. Up to eight $250 VISA Gift Cards to be given away
6. Drawing to be held October 20th at the Santa Teresa Fall Concert
7. Once the entire book of 10 tickets is sold, the student turns in the $50 plus the stubs with customer’s contact information (AFTER writing the student’s name on the back)
8. Once the required book is sold, students may check out more books to sell and split the sales with STMAA. (Funds will be deposited in the student’s Charms account)
9. Each student participating must return the bottom portion of the attached flyer with parent permission to participate in this fundraiser.